Solar Water Heating
What is Solar Water Heater?
A device captures the heat from the sun and uses it to heat water.
- 1 Solar Collector: Collects the heat from incident sunrays heating the transfer fluid.
- 2 Heat Exchanger: Transfers the heat from the transfer fluid to the water.
- 3 Tank: Stores hot water for later use.
- 4 Auxiliary Heater: Used for cloudy times or at night when there’s no sun.
- 5 Pump: Pumps the cold transfer fluid back to the solar collector to be heated again.
- 6 Intelligent controller: Monitors the system and ensures the best performance and safety
Why Solar water heater?
Safe , clean
Low pay back period.
Great savings .
Long life time.